- Fast and efficient unpick and sew re-labelling service. The manufacturer’s label is taken out and replaced with your own personalised label.
- We offer full confidentiality and fast turnaround times.
- We’re happy to keep your labels in stock for use on future orders.
Re-labelling: £0.40 per item (min order 100)
- We can produce neck labels customised to your specification with free sampling. Minimum order 1000.
- There are 2 types of labels to choose from:
Woven labels: premium image,found in branded clothing.
Printed labels: often what care instructions are made from.
- Turnaround time: approximately 2 weeks
Label Manufacturing: £225.00 for 1000 woven labels
- IconPrinting can apply clothing labels directly to your garments using a heat seal transfer print on the inside collar.
- Popular with the retail industry.
- Note: A one colour screen print can be a good alternative for high volume orders (over 20 items).
Tagless labels: £1.50 per item
- Our polybagging service enables you to give your fashion label or merchandise an extra professional image
- Mail your personalised clothing directly to your customers
Polybagging: £0.25 per item
- Convert your image or logo into stitches which the machines can embroider.
- IconPrinting have been digitizing customer logos for years with stunning results.
- We always email you a swatch photograph for you to check and approve prior to going ahead with your embroidery order.
Custom digitizing: £25.00 up to 15,000 stitches
- We can assist by recreating your artwork or design into a print ready format (spot and full colour seperation). Just email your design over to us.
- We have a background in graphic design and use the latest Adobe CS5 software.
- We always email you a visual proof PDF for you to check and approve prior to going ahead with your order.
Artwork Service: £14.95 (for standard colour separation)